The eavestroughs on any home are absolutely integral to keeping everything safe, dry and in proper working order. Roofs are graded for a reason, and the amount of angle your roof is manufactured to can make all the difference when it comes to drainage and runoff.
Any obstruction in your home's drainage system and you could be looking at a potential source of flooding and mildew. There was a time when most homes were made simply to drain water off the leading edges, but today a variety of eavestroughs technologies have arisen to handle this precipitation head on.
CR Roofing installs quality Seamless Gutter systems.
Protect your home from water damage by preventing water from sitting against your foundation and leaking into your basement.
Whether you are installing new gutters onto your home or replacing old ones, there are a variety of reasons to choose Seamless Gutters.
Seamless Gutters will never leak and will stand up to harsh winters. Keep ice off your walkways and stairs, and protect your home and family.
The benefits of going seamless
- Seamless gutters are superior to their sectional counterparts because they minimize leaks.
- Even well-constructed seams with ample sealant can start to wear away over time, allowing water to escape the gutter system.
- Seams also form ridges along the bottom of the gutter, backing up small amounts of water and giving debris plenty of opportunity to form a blockage.
- Seamless gutters avoid this problem altogether, making them much easier to clean.
- Since they're formed from a single sheet of metal, seamless gutters have a more uniform look than sectional pieces.